The efficient and reliable functioning of building mechanical equipment and systems is necessary to satisfy all building occupants.
Mechanical – Building components associated with operation and maintenance are by no means limited to boilers, pumps, piping, valves, fans and elevators. Mechanical components are key contributors for water, plumbing/sewer, heating/ventilating/air conditioning (HVAC), steam systems, gas systems and fire protection.
Some of the things we help with:
- Design of Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Revision to designs, drawings and specifications
- Survey of existing Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
- HVAC system improvements, upgrades and retrofits
- Exhaust and Make Up Air Systems condition assessment and replacement
- Domestic Hot and Cold Water Systems, Plumbing Facilities condition assessment
- Storm Sewer System and Sanitary Sewer System upgrade
- Energy management studies and upgrades
- Fire protection assessments and upgrades
- Post construction site review
Contact us today for more information!