The efficient and reliable functioning of building mechanical systems and equipment is necessary to satisfy all building occupants.
Mechanical Systems– Building components associated with operation and maintenance are by no means limited to boilers, pumps, piping, valves, fans and elevators for structures in the Toronto, Ontario area. Mechanical systems are key contributors for water, plumbing/sewer, heating/ventilating/air conditioning (HVAC), steam systems, gas systems and fire protection.
Some of the things we help with:
- Design of electrical and mechanical systems
- Revision to designs, drawings and specifications
- Survey of existing mechanical and electrical equipment
- HVAC system improvements, upgrades and retrofits
- Exhaust and make-up air systems condition assessment and replacement
- Domestic hot and cold water systems, plumbing facilities condition assessment
- Storm sewer system and sanitary sewer system upgrade
- Energy management studies and upgrades
- Fire protection assessments and upgrades
- Post-construction site review
Contact us today for more information about our services for mechanical systems.